Video onto Cardboard ?

new ibiza frame vid 1 mp4. 
 
Not a video about cardboard, but a video ( clip) embedded into some cardboard
A beach parade of Pacha Flower Power people, grabbed my phone to catch it whilst having great time on an Ibiza beach. Rembering how to create overlays on videos in Photoshop. 

•useful youtube on editing video in photoshop  (I used PS CS3 and it worked, although stuff was in different places, as you'd expect, (I do use a partitioned computer btw )

Also this lady saved my life/brain. I had no sound coming from the video in PS so I searched allovertheinternet as you do and got lots of fixes --i just didn't have the audio symbol. Then i came across this article, where  she said, you wont hear sound in CS3 but when its exported to QuickTime it'll be there --phew. And it was. It was over a Gigabyte though, so I took it back into QuckTime and eported it to 480 ipad. How to here 

  At least I've figured out how to do it . will be experimenting more


No comments:

Post a Comment